- SUCTI Open Seminars:
- Germany 27/09/2018
- Portugal 21/11/2018
- Spain 14/11/2018 and 21/11/2018
- Poland 5/12/2018
- Italy March 2019, to be confirmed
- Presentation at the SGroup European Network General Assembly in Trieste (Italy) in October 2018 (by Joanna Domagala and Julia-Sophie Rothmann)
- Webinar for the Javeriana University of Colombia on the role of administrative staff on 18 September 2018 (by Fiona Hunter).
- Presentations at the Annual EAIE Conference in Geneva 2018:
- The role of administrative staff as agents of internationalisation” (by Uwe Brandenburg, Joanna Domagala and Marina Cassals)
- Campfire session “How are you internationalising your non-academic staff?” (by Marina Casals)
- Presentation at the ACA Strategy Seminar on the impact of Internationalisation (June 2018, by Marina Casals)
- Presentation at the Annual NAFSA Conference in Philadelphia 2018 “Empowering Non-academic Staff to Support Internationalisation” (By Uwe Brandenburg, Ruth Graf, and Marina Casals).
- International Staff Week at the Dresden Technical University. June 13, 2017 (by Marina Casals)
- Course “Fundamentals of Strategic Planning” offered at the EAIE Academy in the fall and springtime. Fall EAIE Academy in Tenerife (November 2016), spring academy in Marseille (April 2017), fall academy in Warsaw (November 2017), spring academy in Prague (April 2018), fall academy in Bilbao (November 2018) (by Marina Casals)
- International Staff Week at the URV. May 2017 (by Marina Casals)
- DAAD Annual Conference in Germany (May 2017) (by Julia-Sophie Rothmann)
- Workshop on Comprehensive Internationalisation in South Africa for Deans (August 2017 by Marina Casals)
- Two sessions at the EAIE Conference 2017:
- Internationalisation’s hidden force: administrative staff as agents of change (by Uwe Brandenburg, Fiona Hunter and Marina Casals)
- Creating unity on campus: professional development for university administrators (by Barbara Costa, Yulia Grinkevich and Marina Casals)
- 10th Anniversary Celebrations of the Interuniversity Council of Catalonia in Barcelona (17 November 2017). By Marina Casals.
- Presentation of Best Practices by Dr. Adriana Pérez from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid at Politecnico di Milano on November 24, 2017. SUCTI portrayed as best practice.
- Jornadas Anuales de Difusión Erasmus+ 2017 (Madrid, December 2017) SEPIE. Presentation of the publication “The Internationalisation of Higher Education in Spain”, where SUCTI is portrayed in Chapter 8. (By Marina Casals)
We are happy to announce that a session on SUCTI has been accepted and will be held during the AIEA Conference, to be held in San Francisco on January 22nd, 2019 from 3:30 to 4:30. If you are attending the AIEA Conference, we hope to see you there!
Cross-fertilization of projects:
Presentations on SUCTI have been made in meetings or events of the following three capacity-building projects with institutions from Armenia, Kazakhstan, China, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan and its European partners from Sweden, Estonia, Portugal and Spain.
- BOOST – Boosting Armenian Universities Internationalization Strategy & Marketing Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education (573975-EPP-1-2016-1-AM-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP)
- ROAD – Regional Objectives of Administrative Development Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education (574243-EPP-1-2016-1-PT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP)
- Welcome – Towards incoming international university communities Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education (573655-EPP-1-2016-1- ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP)