Each participating institution has a unique code (please see the list below). This code is part of the survey code that participants need to use for the pre- and post- SUCTI surveys.
The code is composed of: code by university+year+participant
An example from institution number 10 (and participant number 3) would be: 10 2015 03 (no spaces are needed between the numbers).
- Unversity of Technology, Poland (ID: 002)
- University of Bayreuth, Germany (ID: 003)
- Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany (ID: 004)
- University of León, Spain (ID: 004)
- Babes-Bolayi University, Romania (ID: 006)
- University of Cantabria, Spain (ID: 007)
- University of Porti, Portugal (ID: 008)
- Univerity of Kent, Great Britain (ID: 009)
- University of Patras, Greece (ID: 010)
- University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (ID: 011)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan Poland (ID: 012)
- James Madison University, United States (ID: 013)
- CESA School of Business, Bogotá – Colombia (ID: 014)